Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Other side...

I am testing and installing stuff on S-Vista... Boys, if you don't see it, you won't believe it. It's not that i am a mac fan, trust me. EVERYTHING turns to be mysterious and dramatically problematic.
Examples? I was installing the skype toolbar for outlook... great tool on xp, indeed...
Then, i've installed it on an Acer running vista and OutLook2007... it succeeded at first time.
Then again i was asked to do it on a Vaio (sweet design, bad OS...) and... puff! Nothing appears... I am chatting since 10 hours with the skype toolbar program manager (thanks Peter :-) ) just to figure out what wi(n)dows invented...
And this is only a taste of it...
Boot time? Hours (and with 2 gigs and brand new core2 duo)
Network services? Waiting for Godot (good name for next MS OS: Godot 2010 ;-) )
GUI? Bakery
File system navigation? WOW! Who cuold do worse?
Do you read how happy I was to spend time on Wi(n)dows S-Vista?

See ya dudes... ;-(

No comments: